About This Course
by Aditi Phirke (Yog Expert & Trainer)
- Yog in a simpler way 8 limbs of Yog
- Various asanas and their uses
- Sun and moon salutations
- Divine Om meditation
- Relaxing breathing meditation
- Heavenly Yog Nidra
- What to eat, wear, and do to become a Yogi
- Recorded videos are valid for a lifetime.
- This course is from basic to intermediate level.
- Doubt Support for 3 Months
- All learnings have been covered
- This is a recorded course, but Trainer can conduct some LIVE sessions at the time they seem fit.
Note: NO LIVE LECTURES WILL BE PROVIDED, ONLY RECORDED VIDEOS
- Make Yog a part of daily life
- Use Yog in student’s life
- Improve personality with Yog
- Start and end the day
- Balance work and life
- Attain perfection in life
- Increase strength and stamina
- Overcome disease and depression
- Use Yog to improve female health
- Attain peace and relaxation
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Enjoy Yog and combine dance with Yog
- Increase concentration, focus, happiness, and bliss
►For more information, please refer the About Course PDFs available on the previous page.